“On top of Haleakala Volcano in Hawaii”
1.What is your husband’s name? Kevin Wesley Wolford
2. How long have you been together? Almost 7 years
3. How long did you date? ‘Bout 9 months.
4. How old is he? 29
5. Who eats more? Kevin
6. Who said I love you first? Kevin, no girl is stupid enough to say it first.
7. Who is taller? Kevin, by a couple inches
8. Who sings better? oooh, I think we’re about even.
9. Who is smarter? Kevin is smarter with math, but I pretty much know everything else!;)
10. Whose temper is worse? He would say me
11. Who does the laundry? Me…if Kevin does it, he’ll dry EVERYTHING outside to save electricity. Half of it will like blow away
12. Who does the dishes? Me Except one time last week he did it.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Kevin, I always have to be closer to a wall incase some crazy man attacks us in the night he can get the hit first.
14. Who pays the bills? Me i think women should handle it because they are the ones to keep the budget–that and then you can hide what you spend
15. Who mows the lawn? Kevin, but I have to nag to get it done. One time I did it and I had to split it up in 3 days.
16. Who cooks dinner? I cook but Kevin is always grateful
17. Who drives when you are together? Me because I get super carsick
18. Who is more stubborn? Our kids
19. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Me, I’ll admit it. Kevin would rather die first.
20. Whose parents do you see the most? Both equally
21. Who proposed? Kevin
22. Who is more sensitive? Me of course
23. Who has more friends? I have way more friends but I think I have more of a need for it cause I’m home all day
24. Who has more siblings? same
25. Who wears the pants in the family? I hate this , i just can never answer it.
26. Where did you meet? In Lexington Singles ward summer of 2000.
27. What was the first thing you said to your husband? I really don’t know…it was probably something very clever
28. Where was your first date? We went group bowling and had ice cream
29. Where was your first kiss? Outside Carrie Williams house under a tree, awww
30. Where did you get engaged? At Riparian Reserve behind the Gilbert Library
31. Where were you married? AZ Temple
32. Where was the honeymoon? San Diego, then Hawaii
33. If you could have changed anything about it what would it have been? NOthing, it was a blast!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links from which I will earn a commission.