Real Food Cupcake BatterPrint
- 1. Mix dry ingredients well so there are no clumps.
- 2. Whisk wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
- 3. Add wet ingredients to dry and mix thoroughly.
- 4. Pour into lined or greased cupcake pans. Makes 18 awesome sauce cupcakes.
- 5. Bake at 325 degrees for 20-25 minutes until toothpick inserted in the center of a cupcake comes out clean.
Whipped Cream FrostingPrint
- 1. Shred beet in a food processor or blender.
- 2. Add a splash of water.
- 3. Strain beet through a mesh strainer until you collect about 1 TBS. of beet juice.
- 4. Notice how beautifully red your hands are. Think about how fun it would be to freak out your husband by telling him you burned your hands really bad.
- 5. In mixer, blend heavy whipping cream on high.
- 6. As the cream starts to form together, slowly add powdered sugar, beet juice, and splash of vanilla.
- 7. Frost cupcakes when they are cooled. Hide in a closet and lick the frosting bowl, spoon and/or wire beaters.