Nothing can strike fear into the heart of a woman more than the thought of meal planning.
How I Create my Real Food Meal Plans:
- Sunday – Meat Day – hopefully in whole form with skin & bones.
- Monday – Casserole/2nd Meat Day – something that can be delicious with only a small amount of meat like lasagna or enchiladas or a pasta dish.
- Tuesday – Soup Day – almost EVERY soup has a broth base, and with homemade broth the taste is out of this world! If I have leftover meat, I’ll throw it in. If not, then it’s meatless. Yes, sometimes we have meatless chicken noodle soup. Craziness over here.
- Wednesday – In Season Day – Fresh, local produce – this day is fun because I can get creative
- Thursday – Seafood Day – If you don’t like seafood (give me a minute to stop gasping) just think of something else.
- Friday – Homemade Pizza Day – And I’m not gonna lie, on busy days it’s also known as “take-out pizza night”
- Saturday – Quick & Easy Day – Grilled cheese, Bean burritos, whatever’s easy or just go out-to-eat already.