|Ethan diving into a book minutes after seeing what Santa brought him.|
|Lydia so happy that Ethan picked exactly what she wanted from Goodwill.|
(Lydia loves anything as long as it’s a small stuffed animal with scarves and/or boots and preferably a scarf)
December links I loved:
- For years I have been taking probiotics, but have recently stopped and replaced them with homemade ones. Read about why you should stop taking probiotics.
- It’s cold & flu season, and although we haven’t been sick for about a year, a couple weeks ago I started to hear little coughs coming from the kids. I love this homemade cough remedy!
- One of my New Year’s resolutions is to update my skincare & household products and become completely toxic-free! I love this article on why you should be able to eat your skincare products.
- I made my own homemade goat’s milk soap and now I can’t wait to try homemade liquid hand soap!
- I love this article on how Organic Farming can feed the world. The fact that we need GMO’s to end world hunger is completely false!
- And finally, we just have to end with two awesome, healthy real food recipes: Salted Caramels & Peppermint Patties!