It’s that time of year again!!!! Yes, the dreaded New Year’s Resolution in which we once again pinky promise cross our hearts and swear on our Nana’s grave that we will LOSE WEIGHT THIS YEAR!
But I’m here to tell you that THIS. IS. THE. YEAR!
And you will feel happy while doing it. And satisfied. And nourished. And next year you’ll be helping others lose weight!
Over a year ago I lost 30 lbs. And do you want to know how I did it? Well here’s what I did NOT do it..
- I DID NOT take weight-loss pills.
- I DID NOT exercise.
- I DID NOT count one single calorie or use portion control.
- I DID NOT eat low-fat.
- ATE whenever I wanted, even late at night.
- ATE dessert every. single. day.
- ATE foods I desired, just substituted bad ingredients for good.
- ATE a balance of all food groups, in a balance my body naturally desired.